The candidates will be required to complete an application form
posted on the Masters website and submit it in an electronic
format along with:
- Curriculum vitae - covering educational background, cultural and professional experience and all other information that might help in the evaluation of the candidate;
- A copy of Degree Certificate (if applicable) and the relevant academic records and transcripts (reporting the final grade and grades earned in individual exams);
- A motivation letter;
- Two reference letters or testimonials of experience (i.e. internship certificates, training attestations, supervisor's e-mail testimony in PDF format, etc…) – not mandatory;
- Copy of main page(s) of passport;
- English proficency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge or other official certificates);
- Any other useful documentation for the assessment (English
knowledge certificates etc.).
Please note that the Evaluation Committee will take in consideration only GRE certificates sent to the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna Score Recipient (DI code 7392).
The official Call for Application (English) for the MAPNET Masters Course AY 2014-2016 is now available for download.
Applications with missing information will not be considered valid.
Requests for the completion of application documents must be fulfilled within two days of the e-mail notification sent by the Masters secretariat.
MAPNET CALL CLOSEDPlease check relevant
RESULTS NOW AVAILABLE
MAPNET Erasmus Mundus international path with scholarship
MAPNET Erasmus Mundus international path without scholarship
MAPNET Local path
MAIN and RESERVE LISTS